[ Back to Home ]
Health System 100’s aim is to be among the safest conferences in the country.
We will employ leading-edge infection control measures that far exceed CDC and WHO guidelines. Together with the Phoenician, we aim to deliver a first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Safety AND Inspiration!
- Every attendee must be personally responsible, hygienically, to the group. Attendees will sign a personal behavior pledge committing to keeping LTC 100 safe experience for all. We will have zero tolerance for anyone who does not adhere to LTC 100 safety protocols.
- We rapid antigen test every attendee upon their arrival.
- We will conduct daily temperature checks for each attendee and conference staff.
- Masks that cover mouth and nose will be required for attendees at all times except during meals (neck gaiters not acceptable).
- Every attendee will be given an individual Health System 100 wellness kit with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure social distancing
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged to maintain 6' social distancing.
- Attendees can reserve seats in the spacious General Session room.
- Health System 100 will be handshake-free.
- All transportation vehicles will be sanitized between rides.
- High-touch areas will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- No self-serve buffets.
**If an attendee tests positive, we will perform a second rapid PCR test to confirm results. If the second test is positive, we will ask attendees to immediately leave the conference.
- Attendees who drove to Health System 100 will be asked to quarantine at home for 14 days. If you are too sick to drive, you can quarantine in the hotel for 14 days. There will be no penalty for hotel cancellation, and registration fees will be carried over to 2022.
- Attendees who flew to Health System 100 will need to quarantine and isolate in a hotel room for 14 days. Hotel staff will bring towels and any other necessities to the door. Food can be delivered to the door as well. Health System 100 will cover the cost for the hotel room, and registration fees will be carried over to 2022.